TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
– COVID POSITIVE, in case of the result a COVID Positive before the activity 100% refund is possible, this needs to be informed with a positive COVID result by E-mailing with your full name any time prior to the date/ time of the activity to our infoarubaeco.com
– 100% refund is always possible if we are informed 24 hours before the activity.
– No refund is possible within 24 hours before the activity date time.
Tour Release Form
J&P ARUBA NATURE ADVENTURES, VBA
dba. “Aruba Nature Explorers”
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DEFINITION OF TERMS USED IN THIS WAIVER
We/Us/Our/ANE: Aruba Nature Explorers and affiliates, agents, associates, guides, representatives, partners, guides, directors, officers, employees or volunteers.
You/I/My/Participants: Person signing this waiver for themself or a minor dependent they are responsible for or any participant partaking in an activity from start to finish organized by ANA.
THIS WAIVER IS VALID FOR ANY HIKING AND/OR OUTDOOR ACTIVITY BOOKED ON OUR WEBSITE.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK ASSOCIATED WITH OUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
I understand and agree to the following information presented clearly below regarding the hazards, risks and endangerments associated with hiking & any outdoor activity. Additionally, I am completely aware that the below list of possible hazards, dangers and risks are not absolute, as there can be unforeseen, unpredictable and totally abnormal hazards and endangerments that can result in permanent impairment, illness or death that are not on the below list.
- There is a significant risk of injury, permanent disability or death from the activity and equipment used during the activity.
- Including but not limited to specific injury from falling, i.e. broken bones, head trauma/concussion, back and/or neck damage/injury which can result in permanent impairment or death.
- Including but not limited to an “act of nature” or exposure to inclement weather, i.e. heavy wind or gusts, thunder and lightning, torrential tropical rainfall, sudden squalls, falling rocks, shifting or slippery rocks/sand, sun exposure and any other unusual and unforeseen weather conditions.
- Including but not limited to any missteps on uneven terrain, i.e. crossings, climbing,climbing down rocks or crossing creek beds.
- Including but not limited to any equipment malfunction, defect or failure of my own or any others if equipment is used.
- Including but not limited to any negligence including my own or any others, i.e. ANE guides, employees, representatives, associates, third party contractors, agents, concierges or other participants.
- Including but not limited to heat related illness, i.e. dehydration, sun stroke, sunburn, heat stroke or heat exhaustion.
- Included but not limited to an uncommon and unexpected bite, attack, encounter, or strike from wildlife , i.e. insect, animal or flora and fauna.
- Included but not limited to fatique, dizziness or overheating which can impair my/our footing, balance, natural coordination, and reaction time to danger or instructions.
PHOTO RELEASE AGREEMENT
I understand and agree that my permission is given for the possibility that my likeness in a photograph, video or any other digital media may appear in any or all of ANE publications, including web based publications without notification, payment or other consideration. Should you not agree, please contact management directly before the tour and your likeness will not be used.
I am declaring that I (or any minor participant I am signing for) do not have any indication, evidence or symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of activity participation. ANE is strictly adhering to all COVID-19 protocol and safety procedures for transporting and guiding all of our participants and staff, the possibility of exposure unfortunately still does exist. ANE is counting on you, our customer, to be self-disciplined and help all of us reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
DECLARATION OF FITNESS
I hereby proclaim I am physically able to participate in the selected activity with ANE. I have not been diagnosed by an official medical doctor with any illness that would restrict me. I will not partake in any activity with ANE against medical advice.
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I understand and agree that my partaking in this hiking and/or outdoor activity excursion is at my own risk. I hereby agree to hold harmless and release ANE and all associates past present and future, i.e. guides, representatives, associates, agents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers or other participants from all action suits, claims and demands that I or my heirs, administrators or executors have or may have, whether known or unknown arising out of my participation in this hiking and/or outdoor excursion.
I have read and understand the risks involved and therefore assume all responsibility for my own bodily injury, death and/or the loss or damage to any personal property. I understand and agree that I will not hold ANE or its associates responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of an accident or of my negligence or the negligence of the organizers or other participants on this hiking and/or outdoor tour.
I agreed and understand that any attempted claims/demands and the law governing any such claims/demands will be that of Aruba. This signed release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by the local law of Aruba and its governances.